- 20.06.2000 letter of the Minister of Finance, with the agreement of the Competition Authority, stipulating a 15 year term for the operating licence. (original language: Estonian)
- 01.08.2000 Government decree nr 641-k signed by the then Prime Minister granting a 15 operating licence with reasons why such a long licence was necessary. (original language: Estonian) Link to the law (in Estonian)
- 30.01.2012 The letter from the EBRD to the Minister of Economy and Communications stating that in its opinion the privatisation contract met all Estonian legal requirements. (original language: English)
- Please find the 03.07.2000 AS Tallinna Vesi’s Information memorandum (sent to prospective bidders only in English) here. You can find the excerpt of page 63 (in Estonian), which states that the Sovereign loan guarantee under EBRD’s loan agreement would pass from the state to the strategic investor after privatisation here.
- The text from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs 2000 yearbook.