Commitment to high standard of business ethics is one of the core values of AS Tallinna Vesi Group. In everyday business, we expect our employees, shareholders, customers and partners to follow the principles of business ethics set forth in the Group’s Code of Conduct.
AS Tallinna Vesi has also established a Whistleblowing Policy allowing to report incidents or suspicions of conduct that is in conflict with the law, business ethics or AS Tallinna Vesi’s Code of Conduct.
The employees, shareholders and other parties cooperating with AS Tallinna Vesi and third parties can report their suspicions concerning incidents of unethical conduct via various channels. Each matter reported will be analysed. The system of reporting and processing the information ensures the security, confidentiality and anonymity, if requested by the whistleblower.
BEFORE REPORTING ANY INFORMATION PREPARE TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS PRECISELY AS POSSIBLE:
- where did the incident take place;
- when did the incident take place;
- description of the incident;
- who were the parties involved (names, positions, etc.);
- how did you become aware of the incident;
- whether you have any evidence about the incident (incl. whether there are witnesses, supporting evidence or documents);
- whether you wish to retain full anonymity or agree to provide your contact details and to be contacted in order to conduct an investigation and provide you with feedback. Even in that case it is guaranteed that AS Tallinna Vesi will not disclose data about you, unless it becomes necessary to transfer the data to investigative authorities.
Please fill in the Report Form on AS Tallinna Vesi’s webpage. We assure you that AS Tallinna Vesi does not record the data reported via webpage and the information is automatically sent to the person who will review and analyse the report.
Please send an e-mail to AS Tallinna Vesi’s Internal Auditor Liis Kontkar (liis.kontkar(at)tvesi.ee).
Direct communication is instrumental in supporting trust-based relationships between employees and managers in AS Tallinna Vesi. In the case of a suspicion or explicit knowledge of a misconduct, we recommend that you contact your line manager, the Head of Legal Services (mailis.kullerkupp(at)tvesi.ee), the Head of Human Resources (kairi.nodapera(at)tvesi.ee) or any Member of the Management Board, or address the Chairman of the Audit Committee of AS Tallinna Vesi by an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.