Promises to Our Customers
We promise a high-quality drinking water
We will respond to any issues related to drinking water quality or pressure no later than the next working day.
We promise to look after the environment
- We will clear blockages on public sewer system within 12 hours at the latest.
- We will respond to any matters related to sewer floodings within 4 hours at the latest.
We promise to respond quickly to customer enquiries
We will respond to requests for information that we receive within 2 working days.
We consider as information requests any questions sent to Tallinna Vesi asking for information about the services provided or any other activities of the company.
We promise to be thorough in resolving customer complaints
- We will respond to complaints that we receive within 10 working days at the latest.
We consider as complaints any enquiries received from the customers of Tallinna Vesi that indicate customer’s dissatisfaction with the activities of the company or the quality of the services provided.
- We will respond to any complaints relating to poor or excessive water pressure within a maximum of 30 days.
- We will resolve any pressure problems that can be resolved by maintenance within 14 days.
- We will resolve any cases requiring design and construction work within 18 months.
We promise to be accurate
- Should you have any doubts about the accuracy of your water meter, we will test the meter for accuracy and notify you of the results within 2 working days.
- In case of inaccurate bill, we will issue a corrected bill within 3 working days at the latest.
We promise to keep our agreements
- We will give you at least 5 days’ notice before any planned interruption to water supply, notifying also how long the interruption would last.
- We will restore water by the time we promised or sooner, in case it is a planned interruption.
- Water interruptions (either emergency or planned) shall not exceed 24 hours, except if approved by the local government.
- If your supply is interrupted for more than 5 hours, we will make alternative supplies available (temporary connection or water tank in the area of interruption) that meet the drinking water quality standards.
- Once our specialists have agreed an appointment, we will arrive in time.
Should we fail to keep any of the promises above, we will pay compensation of €20 to customers who have a service contract signed with AS Tallinna Vesi and have duly performed their contractual obligations. As a rule, the amount of compensation will be offset against the consumption bill.