Signing a contract

To sign a service contract, please submit the following documents:

  • an application (EST);
  • a document that proves your ownership or possession, if the right of ownership has yet not been registered in the land register;
  • a letter of authority (EST), if the land is in common ownership or if a third person is acting as a contractual representative;
  • contractor’s ID document.

Based on the application, we will contact you, inspect the property’s water metering unit and install a water meter.