Traineeship for university students
Dear student, AS Tallinna Vesi welcomes you to a traineeship!
We are the largest water company in Estonia and our business has an impact on almost one third of the Estonian population. We have a responsibility to bring high quality drinking water to consumers, ensure service reliability and to collect and treat wastewater and storm water.
AS Tallinna Vesi welcomes active university students with technical interests to a spring-summer traineeship in the following areas:
- Networks Construction Site Manager traineeship (EST)
- Health and safety traineeship (EST)
- IT traineeship (EST)
- Microbiology laboratory traineeship (EST)
- Wastewater laboratory traineeship (EST)
- Paid traineeship for 2-4 months
- Professional training under the guidance from an experienced colleague
- Interesting and developing experience in the largest water company in Estonia, awarded as the “Best Company for Traineeship”
- Upon suitability and vacancy, a permanent position after traineeship
- Great team events
Additional information: Kristi Suits 62 62 257, firstname.lastname@example.org
For applying fill the form (EST):