- Robert John Gallienne – British, elected to the Supervisory Council of AS Tallinna Vesi at the AGM on May 23rd 2006. Served as the CEO and Chairman of the Management Board of the Company from 1st April 2002 until June 2006. Prior to this held the position of Managing Director in Sofyiska Voda and Group Customer Services Director of Manila Water in the Philippines. He has over 25 years experience in senior management positions in the water industry both in England and overseas. Does not hold any shares of AS Tallinna Vesi.
- Simon Roger Gardiner – British, since 2007 holds the position of the Head of Legal Department at United Utilities Group PLC. Prior to this, he held the position of Group Legal Manager at United Utilities Group PLC and in 1994-1999 was an Associate at Law Office Osborne Clarke Solicitors. Mr. Gardiner is a solicitor as of 1996. He has over 15 years of experience as a lawyer. He does not hold any shares of Tallinna Vesi Plc.
- Valdur Laid – was elected as the independent member of the Supervisory Council at the EGM of November 22nd 2005 and has been re-elected for several consecutive times in office, lately on May 18th 2010. As of 2012 Mr Laid holds the position of Head BU Finland, Broadband Services at TeliaSonera. Since 2004 to 2012 Valdur Laid held the position of CEO in Elion, the largest telecom company in Estonia. He joined Elion in 2002 as the CFO and Member of the Management Board. Prior to Elion, Valdur Laid was employed by the Bank of Estonia, holding different managerial positions for 9 years. In 1999 – 2000 he served as an Executive Director and Member of the Management Board of the Bank of Estonia. Valdur Laid has an MBA degree from the International Institute of Management Development in Lausanne, Switzerland. Does not own any shares in AS Tallinna Vesi.
- Mart Mägi – elected to the Supervisory Council of AS Tallinna Vesi on 23 November 2007. Currently serves as CEO of Amserv Grupp. Previously has held the position of Chairman of the Management Board of Hansa Liising Eesti AS. Mart Mägi has extensive knowledge and experience in finance and business. He has MBA degree in Insurance and Banking from Warsaw University, of Banking and Insurance and in Banking and Finance from University of Tartu. Does not hold any shares of AS Tallinna Vesi.
- Rein Ratas – elected to the Supervisory Council of AS Tallinna Vesi on 22 November 2005. Member of the Parliament of Estonia. Previously a professor at the Estonian Agricultural University in Environmental Protection Institute. Prior to that Mr. Ratas was the Permanent Undersecretary of the Environmental Ministry for 7 years. Rein Ratas has PhD in the field of biology from the University of Tartu. Board member of the Estonian Geographical Society. Chairman of the scientific advisory board of the Tallinn Botanical Garden. Does not hold any shares of AS Tallinna Vesi.