- Shareholders, whose shareholding represents at least 1/20 of the share capital, may request for additional items to be added to the agenda of the general meeting, if the respective request is submitted in writing at least 15 days prior to the general meeting, by the on 5th May, 2013 (inclusive) at the latest.
- A respective proposal of a resolution or an explanation must be submitted in writing or electronically with each additional general meeting agenda item proposed.
- The general meeting allows the presentation of questions that are within the competence of the general meeting according to Commercial Code § 298.
- In case an additional agenda item is proposed without a proposal of a resolution or an explanation, then the proposal has not been submitted in accordance with the requirements of the law and such a proposal cannot be considered at the general meeting, therefore it will not be regarded as an additional agenda item at the general meeting.
- Shareholders, whose shareholding represents at least 1/20 of the share capital, may present their proposals of resolutions to each agenda item, both those in the general meeting notice and also the additional agenda items of other shareholders, in writing not later than 3 days before the general meeting. Therefore, draft resolutions proposals must be submitted by post or electronically so that they would reach Plc Tallinna Vesi by the close of business (i.e. 17.00 GMT+2) on 17th May, 2013 at the very latest.
- The additional agenda item proposals sent to the Company in accordance with the requirements of the law and the proposals of resolutions or explanations of existing and additional agenda items are published on the Company’s website on the working day after receiving the proposal, also identifying the name of the shareholder who submitted the proposal. The numeration of additional agenda items begins with the number that follows the last number on the agenda in the general meeting notice, i.e. additional agenda items will be added to the numeration of existing agenda items.
- The chairman of the general meeting will introduce all agenda items, both, those in the general meeting notice and any additional agenda items as well as the respective proposals of resolutions or explanations, including proposals of resolutions that have been put forwards as alternative to the general meeting notice agenda items at the beginning of the general meeting when introducing the agenda.