AS Tallinna Vesi is proposing a dividend payment of 0,54 EUR per share, but the existing dividend policy remains unchanged

On 21st of April 2017, the supervisory board of AS Tallinna Vesi decided to propose to the annual general meeting of shareholders a dividend payment of 0,54 EUR per A-share and 600 EUR per B-share for year 2016.

The Supervisory Board has decided to keep the dividend policy unchanged. It was decided, that AS Tallinna Vesi intends to pay out 60% of the usual dividend in June 2017, and defer the decision as regards to the remaining 40%, until after decisions have been received related to the ongoing tariff dispute. These decisions are expected later in the year, from both the Supreme Court of Estonia and the International Arbitration.

The payment of dividends will be made on 26th June 2017 and the list of shareholders entitled to receive dividends is fixed on the basis of the share ledger as at 23.59 on 16th June 2017.

         Riina Käi
AS Tallinna Vesi
Ph: (+372) 62 62 262