Apprenticeship for vocational school and applied higher education institution students
If you are an active student in a vocational school or study in a applied higher education institution, you are most welcome to join us for a apprenticeship!
We are the largest water company in Estonia and our business has an impact on almost one third of the Estonian population. We have a responsibility to bring high quality drinking water to consumers, ensure service reliability and to collect and treat wastewater and storm water.
AS Tallinna Vesi welcomes active vocational school students with technical interests to an apprenticeship in the following areas:
- Waterworks Technician apprenticeship in Watercom.
- Paid apprenticeship for 2-6 months, spring-summer
- Interesting and developing experience in the largest water company in Estonia, awarded as the “Best Company for Traineeship”
- Professional training under the guidance of an experienced colleague
- Upon suitability and vacancy, a permanent job after apprenticeship
- Great team and events
Additional information: Kristi Suits 62 62 257, firstname.lastname@example.org
For applying fill the form (EST):