Procedure for the settlement for gardening water was changed as of 1 March 2016. With this, the maximum amount of water to be settled from now on is 20m3 a year, in case additional water meter is not installed.
Settlement is guaranteed to house (immovable/plot) owners or possessors who:
- have a water meter that is accepted by AS Tallinna Vesi;
- have signed a contract for the sale of water supply and wastewater discharge services (with a reading submitting cycle of a maximum of 3 months);
- have a consumption history on that property at least since October the previous year;
- have submitted their water meter readings at the frequency set in the contract throughout the year and have no overdue bills.
Customers have two ways for receiving a settlement:
Settlement is calculated as a difference between summer (April 01 − September 30) and winter (October 01 – March 31) consumption. In that case, the maximum amount of water to be settled is 20m3.
- Water meter readings must be submitted according to the billing period set in the contract and, if needed, additionally those as of 31.03 and 30.09.
- In case the billing period does not match the summer gardening water settlement period and we have not received your readings taken on 31.03 and 30.09, the settlement will be calculated for the billing period that falls into summer period. For a customer, this will mean settlement for a shorter period of time. In case the start and/or end reading for summer period has been submitted, the settlement will be calculated on the basis of the readings submitted.
- In case all the above listed requirements are met, the settlement will be indicated on the bill following the end of the gardening periood.
Settlement is calculated using the reading of the additional water meter installed by AS Tallinna Vesi. We suggest you to have additional water meter installed in case your usual amount of water consumed and not discharged to the sewerage system is more than 20m3.
- Main and additional water meter readings must be submitted according to the billing period set within the contract.
- If you wish to have an additional water meter installed, please consider the following costs according to the price list:
- installation of additional water meter for the settlement for gardening water for a private customer EUR 19.55 EUR (incl. VAT),
- maintenance and verification of additional water meter for the gardening water EUR 16.13 EUR (incl. VAT).
If you have questions, please contact us by calling at 62 62 200 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org