We play an active role in local communities of our service area. We are serious about the implementation of social responsibility principles in our daily activities. Our aim is to promote environmental awareness in the community by educating both our employees and the end-users of our service.
In our community-related actions we follow three principles:
- Greener and healthier environment
- More people with improved environmental awareness
- Support and attention to those who need help
We strive to do more than we are required and expected, in order to have a positive effect on the surrounding natural environment and people’s quality of life. Besides providing high-quality service we do our best to contribute to the welfare of our community through involvement and growing awareness.
We also encourage other companies to do more than they are legally required. In 2012, we signed an agreement with 17 other companies to develop corporate social responsibility in Estonia by promoting open communication and cooperation.
Each year, the Responsible Business Forum in cooperation with the Centre for Business Ethics of Estonian Business School and Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communication awards marks to the companies, who are committed to promoting CSR and have showed strong performance participating in the CSR Index. First of all it represents well-considered activity and caring behaviour towards the surrounding human/natural environment and their stakeholders.
- In 2012 and 2015-2018, we achieved the Golden Mark in Corporate Social Responsibility index.
- In 2013-2014, we were awarded the Corporate Social Responsibility Silver marking.
- In 2009, we shared the 1st and 2nd place in Corporate Social Responsibility index with Swedbank AS.